Virtual Learning Technology Tips
Here are some tips to help you with virtual learning this year:
- Ensure that your device is connected to your wifi. (School laptops may need to turn "Airplane Mode" off.)
- Use the provided login information provided by the school.
- In Classlink, verify you password when the window pops up. (Enter your password in both boxes to verify.)
- Use the desktop Teams app instead of the Teams link in ClassLink. (There is an icon on your laptop screen.)
- If Teams or a Microsoft app requires an email log in, use the student's email address - ID@student.osceolaschools.net