Sign in with your Active Directory credentials.
ClassLink works better with Chrome. Download Chrome at https://www.google.com/chrome
If Classlink is not working:
If you're having trouble with ClassLink, try these troubleshooting tips to get unstuck and fix the problem.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner > Help > About Google Chrome.
- Chrome will check for updates when you're on this page. To apply any available updates, click Relaunch.
Clear cache & cookies
- Once Chrome is up to date, relaunch Google Chrome.
- Click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner > More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- In Clear browsing data windows, Select the Advance Tab
- Use the drop-down menu to select All time.
- Select all available boxes
- Click on Clear Data
Update your Active Directory Password in ClassLink
- Login to ClassLink and click on the profile circle in the top right corner (the bigger circle).
- Click on “SETTINGS” and select “Sign in”.
- Click on the “Key”, type your password in both lines, then hit save.
- If your password matches, you’ll receive the following message “Credentials edited successfully.”
In the event ClassLink is down, resources are still accessible with manual sign in.