Resources: An Evening with The
- Mark Your Calendar - Virtual ESE Fair: 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., Feb. 24, 2022
- Every year, the Osceola County School District, in collaboration with the Osceola County Interagency Transition Team, hosts an Evening with the Agencies event for students with disabilities and their parents. This event brings together more than 50 community agencies, businesses, colleges, and technical schools that provide resources targeting the needs of individuals with disabilities ages 3-22.
- This event is important for families to become familiar with the many community agencies, businesses, educational opportunities, and resources available to support individuals with disabilities in all facets of their life. Especially targeting post school opportunities.
- This year our event will be held virtually. Families will be able to sign up for the event and will be given access to meet with a representative of each of the agencies virtually.
- This year we are also providing an opportunity for you to preview the Agencies and the resources they provide prior to the event.
To participate in the Preview and Evening with the Agencies Fair, register for both below starting January 28, 2022 with the corresponding links provided under Step One and Step Two.
- Step one: Register for the Free Preview Event that is Starting Feb. 14: Preview organizations, colleges and agencies participating in the fair: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preview-of-the-agencies-virtual-event-2022-tickets-238621823297
- Step two: 24 – 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.: Participate in ESE Fair Table Talks. Connect virtually with representatives: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-the-agencies-virtual-event-2022-tickets-221406953157
Don't miss this great opportunity to learn about the many community resources available now for students with disabilities and to plan for their future.
For questions, please contact the Resource Compliance Specialist at your child’s school.
An Evening with The Agencies 2022 Flyer: