How to Apply for Before the Bell (Middle School)?
We would love to have your child join the Before the Bell Middle School Program.
Rapid Registration will take place May 1-12, 2023.
Rapid Registration is only for parents with a student currently enrolled in the Before the Bell Program with an account in good standing.
If you have any questions, call the main office at 407-343-8780.
Open registration will begin on June 5, 2023. Learn more at: Extended Day Program 2023-2024 Open Registration Dates
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Students Must Be Registered Yearly for the Before the Bell Program
A student may be enrolled in the Before the Bell Program when he/she is:
- Able to be independent in daily self-care needs
- No danger to him/herself or others.
- Able to participate in large group activities
- Able to remain within the program location
How do I Register my student for The Before the Bell Middle School program?
Registration Steps for 2023-2024
Step 1. Click HERE To: (1) VIEW, (2) COMPLETE AND (3) SUBMIT ONLINE the Before the Bell Program Application. Please fill in COMPLETELY!
Step 2. Click HERE To: DOWNLOAD and COMPLETE the Emergency Card and Photo Release document. Then, EMAIL the documents to ELPDocuments@osceolaschools.net
OR SCAN and FAX the Completed Forms to 407-343-8652
Step 3. Click HERE To (1) DOWNLOAD AND (2) RETAIN Important Payment Information.
PAY ENROLLMENT FEES.
In order for your child to be enrolled in our program, all of the enrollment fees must be paid in full.
NOTE: Enrollment fees are paid through the Main Office. At this time enrollment fees are not able to be paid on Myschoolbucks.com
The Enrollment Fees are the Following:
1. A non-refundable $25.00 registration fee for each child. This registration fee is paid once every fiscal year July 1- June 30.
2. A deposit. This fee is the same amount of your weekly fee. Your deposit is used to secure a space for your child during a one-time absence or vacation week, and can also be used for your child's last week in our program.
3. The weekly fee for your child's first week in our program.
Credit Card, Check or Money Order are accepted for payment.
***If you would like to be put on the waiting list, once you complete the Application form, you have the option to fax it in to 407-343-8652 or mail it to our main office located at 1200 Vermont Ave., St. Cloud, FL 34769.