The library may close for administrative and special events.
What books should we add to the media center?
Usage and Fees
- Students will sign in when they enter. Passes are required during class time.
- Students are expected to follow directions and respect others.
- Library resources are free for patron use for 14 days. Up to five items may be checked out and may be renewed if not on hold.
- Late fees are incurred for overdue items and fines are charged for the replacement for lost and damaged materials. Pay with a check made out to Poinciana High School or bring exact change.
- Computer access and printing available.
- To view obligations log in to Destiny:
- Username: Student ID
- Password: Student ID
What to know
- Log in to computers with your student ID number and the password you set.
- Go to Osceola Schools Classlink on your computer or mobile device for access to:
Office 365, Follett Destiny, Britannica School & ImageQuest, Gale Digital, MackinVIA, TeachingBooks, Florida Electronic Library, Focus (to access grades), and more.
- To reset your password go to reset.osceola.k12.fl.us
- To register your password go to register.osceola.k12.fl.us
- The Student email and Office 365 username is shown in this example:
Do you need images? Use Britannica Imagequest.
Do you need a quick presentation? Try Sway in Office 365.
Do you need some articles? Go to Gale Digital.
Do you have a group project? Collaborate by sharing in Word and PowerPoint.
Do you want to read an eBook? Check it out yourself on MackinVia