For OPAC Guests
How can I purchase tickets?
Buy tickets online here.
Online ticket sales are available in advance only, until just prior to a performance. Last minute inquiries and sales must be made at the OPAC box office in person.
The Call Center telephone number is (800) 595-4TIX (4849) with operators available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Please Note: The Call Center is a ticket ordering line, and is not available to answer customer service inquiries. Please check the performance information page for further information about each show.
All advance sales must be made Online or By Phone.
The OPAC Box Office is only open on an event day, just prior to a ticketed event. Typically this is one hour prior to the event, while it may be open earlier for some events. All Box Office sales are Credit Card only.
May I receive a refund for tickets I have purchased through Tix.com?
- Ticket purchases are considered non-refundable, except in the case of event cancellation. Any unclaimed tickets will be released five minutes before the performance.
- A service charge will be applied to all ticket purchases using credit cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Accessibility and Assistance:
- Both the OPAC Theatre and Exhibit Hall are wheelchair accessible. Assistive Listening Devices are also available in the Theatre. If you require any special assistance, please ask an usher upon arrival to the event.
Children under 2:
- Children under two years of age are permitted to attend most performances without a ticket. In these cases, no charge will be made nor will a seat be allocated, therefore the child must be accommodated on parents’ or guardians’ lap. Please check the performance information page for further information about audience restrictions for each show.
- It is recommended that patrons arrive at least 30 minutes before the performance. In order to preserve the performance experience for seated patrons, most shows will not allow latecomers to be seated until breaks in the performance, at a time determined by the show's artistic team, not the Osceola Performing Arts Center. OPAC does provide televisions in the lobby with a camera feed from the stage in order to minimize the inconvenience.
Will concessions be offered at the OPAC?
- Yes, OPAC will offer food, drink, and snack concessions for concerts, plays, and most similar productions.
Did this facility used to be called the Tupperware Convention Center?
- Yes. While Tupperware Home Parties continues to own and operate their world headquarters next door, the buildings that were operated as the Tupperware Convention Center were purchased by the School District of Osceola County in 2002. Since that time The Osceola Performing Arts Center has renovated and remodeled both venues and amenities and now offers a premier complex.
May I leave my vehicle on venue property overnight?
- No vehicles may be left on venue property overnight. In extenuating circumstances such as disabled vehicles, approval can be made by speaking with our Parking Attendant Supervisor. Arrangements must be made to remove the vehicle in a timely manner, during regular weekday hours. Vehicles left overnight are assumed to be left at owner's risk. OPAC cannot accept responsibility for the security of vehicles, items, and equipment left overnight.
Do you have Lost and Found?
- Yes. Items found after OPAC events are retained for 30 days. Please contact OPAC by email with a description of your lost item. Claimed items are available for pick up only, by appointment.
What are your policies regarding Tobacco and Alcohol?
- The use of any Tobacco Product is strictly prohibited in both indoor and outdoor areas. Alcohol is strictly prohibited and may not be sold, consumed, or posessed anywhere within OPAC facilities or in its outdoor areas. OPAC provides a smoke, tobacco, and alcohol free environment for all Visitors, Staff, and Students.