Habits of Successful Students:
1. Organized: keeps a list of assignments in the student planner; takes home all necessary materials; and checks off items as they are completed.
2. Maintains Regular Work Space: finds a neat work space to complete assignments; does not attempt to study while watching television or while talking.
3. Reviews Work: makes sure all requirements are met for any given assignment.
4. Follows Directions: trusts the judgment of teachers.
5. Respectful: courteous to all adult employees of the school.
6. Prepared: has school supplies readily available. (grade level specific supply lists are provided and individual teachers may request additional items for their class)