Virtual Learning Parent Information
We are very excited to have students join us for Virtual Learning this year! Please see our Virtual Learning Expectations below.
- All students are expected to log in to their class Team to meet virtually with their teachers starting at 8:20 am each day. Their daily schedule will follow the same schedule as the students who are attending school in person.
- All students are expected to be dressed in their school uniform shirts for their virtual meeting and sitting at an organized area where they can participate in the activities with their materials ready to go.
- All students will be provided off-screen time during lunch and recess, but will need to log in for the next session on time according to their daily schedule.
Microsoft Teams Information:
- Teams is already downloaded on all of the school laptops that were checked out to families, and will open on start-up.
- If prompted for an email address, your child's email address is:
Using your own device? Download the FREE Microsoft Teams app here!