Media Center Policies
- Students are allowed 3 books checked out at one time.
- Books are kept for 2 weeks at a time and can be renewed once for an additional 2 weeks.
- Lost books must be paid for before a student is allowed to check out more books.
- Overdue books must be returned before a student can check out another book. No fines are charged.
- Picture ID is required for a student to be able to checkout a book.
Media Center Rules
- Lower voices so as not to disturb other patrons.
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the media center (See Charger Café).
- Student who come to the media center during the day without their teacher must have a pass, including during lunchtime.
- Computers must be used for school purposes only.
There are 55 computers in the media center that can be used for School Purposes Only by students. Teachers can bring in a whole class at one time to do research on a sign-up basis. Students may use the computers before and after school or during lunch time. During class time and lunch time the students must have a pass to come to the media center.
Fines are not charged on overdue books; however if a student has an overdue book, he/she will not be allowed to check out another book until the overdue book is either returned or renewed. If a student loses a book, he/she is responsible for paying for the book before he/she can check out another book.