Checkouts, Renewals, and Overdue Books
- Books (fiction & non-fiction) can be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Reference books are to be used in the Media Center only.
- Materials can be renewed as many times as needed unless another student has placed a hold on the book. To renew a book please come to the library circulation desk and ask to renew the book.
- Three books may be checked out a time. Please be respectful of our community and check out what you can be responsible for taking care of and returning.
- Fines are applied to a student account for lost or damaged books.
- If a book is not returned or renewed 6 weeks after the initial checkout date, the book will be marked as lost and a fine will be charged to the student.
- Fines may prevent a student from checking out additional materials.
- If fines are not paid by the end of the school year or before graduation, students will be placed on the OBLIGATION LIST.
Liberty Library rules:
- No food or drink
- Passes are required during school day
- Internet use for educational purposes only
- Respect others and our library and its collections
Monday 6:50 am – 2:20 pm
Tuesday 6:50 am – 2:20 pm
Wednesday 6:50 am – 1:20 pm
Thursday 6:50 am – 2:20 pm
Friday 6:50 am – 2:20 pm