- Celebration K-8
NEW! Arrival and Dismissal Guidelines
IMPORTANT CHANGE – During the pandemic, we are requesting that parents drop off students at 9:05, if possible. This will minimize large gatherings in common areas while waiting for teachers to arrive and will help us maintain social distance for the students in the morning.
PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN DROPPING OFF OR PICKING UP YOUR CHILDREN.
Arrival and Departure Points
We want to ensure the safety and security of our students at all times. To ensure safety, access to campus will be limited to the following areas during arrival and dismissal times:
Greenbrier Street Loop – Bus drop off/pick up, including KinderCare and Community Presbyterian.
- Campus Street Loop Pride 1 Gate – Car rider drop off/pick up for VPK through 2nd grade and their older siblings.
- Campus Street Pride 4 Gate (by the school’s Marquee) - is open for walkers and bike riders (VPK through 8th grade) coming from the north and west side of campus.
- Gym Loop – Car rider drop off/pick up for 3rd through 8th grades only. Cars will be directed to pull up and drop off only. There will be no walker/bike rider access from the gym.
- Mulberry Gate – Walkers and bike riders (1st through 8th grade) may enter through the Mulberry Gate (across from Founders Park).
Please note, for the safety of all, students utilizing the car rider loops must exit from the passenger side only. Students who must unload or load items from/into the trunk of the car should wait to pull all the way forward in the line before unloading/loading. This prevents the line from being delayed.
Please follow the directions of the staff on duty at each arrival/departure site. They are there to ensure student safety. Teachers will not be able to engage in conversations concerning your child as they
- Families with more than one student, please drop-off at the youngest student's drop-off point.
- Early pick-up is discouraged. Students will not be called from the classroom the last 1/2 hour of the student day.
- Breakfast students will go to the cafeteria for a quick grab and go breakfast and then will be dismissed to their classrooms.