Students that Want to Try Out for a Varsity Sport:
Sign up steps for Student-Athletes:
- Create a Student-Athlete account online: Register My Athlete
- Complete a Physical with a medical professional (download a form on Aktivate.com or see Coach Waters)
- Complete Impact Concussion Test (instructions on Aktivate.com)
Students That Want to Join Intramurals
Any student is eligible to join intramurals when they are available on campus. Students must complete the following form only once a year to participate in any intramural.
If you have any further questions about our middle school athletics program, please reach out to Coach Waters for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL student-athletes must have completed the above steps in order to be eligible for tryouts.
- ALL student-athletes must obtain a 2.0 GPA or higher with no Fs and no more than two Ds in the quarter prior to the sport. Ask for specific sport details.