ImPact Concussion testing is required for all athletes prior to trying out. Please follow the steps posted here to complete your concussion test. Contact your school athletic director (Coach Haase) if you have any questions.
ImPact Baseline Testing Instructions
- Make sure to use a mouse or the test will come back invalid
- Click launch test.
- Enter customer ID code. Specific to SCMS: 2ENGKBPHEQ (make sure letters are capitals).
- When answering demographic questions read carefully. Common mistakes: Years of experience and years of school DO NOT count this school year as you have not completed it (ex. Sophomore will choose 9 since haven’t completed 10th). If you take medicine and don’t know what it is called, put what medical issue it is for. When asked about prior concussions, do not mark anything UNLESS A MEDICAL PHYSICAN has diagnosed you as such (ONLY VALID IF MEDICAL PHYSICIAN DIAGNOSIS), and if such diagnosis and you don’t remember the exact date of diagnosis just guestimate. When entering current symptoms, mark NOT EXPERIENCING unless you have recently been diagnosed by a medical physician with a concussion.
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CARFULLY AND MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE TAKING SECTION OF TEST. BE AWARE SCORES ARE FOR ACCURACY, TIME, AND CORRECTNESS.
- At the end you do NOT need to send email to yourself, just exit out of website and or logoff.
Please complete this ASAP as you are not eligible to participate in tryouts/practice/games unless