At Highlands Elementary, we understand that our Partners in Education (PIE) play a vital part in helping our community grow. By maintaining a mutually beneficial partnership, it increases our community’s support and confidence. With their support for our school and community goals by sharing their resources, we enrich the curriculum, strengthen the work force and ensure the quality of education needed to stimulate an economic growth. Highlands is very thankful to our Partners in Education. We ask our parents and teachers to support our PIE. Because they stand by “Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day”, we can give our students, teacher/staff the experience they come to expect.
Our 2020 – 2021 Partners in Education are: Advent Health Kissimmee, All American Youth Sports, AMF Bowling, Addition Financial, BJ's Restaurant of Kissimmee, Disney Swann and Dolphin Resort, Dragon Financial, First Baptist Church of Kissimmee, Fun Spot, Horace Mann, KUA, Magaly’s Transportation, Martial Arts Plus, Pizza Hut, Radio XL106.7, Strawbridge Studios Inc., Wendys, WonderWorks, Little Greek Fresh Grill, Ci Ci's Pizza, Abracadabra, Burger King and Publix.
We would like to acknowledge our prior nominees for Business Partner of the Year.
- 2019 – 2020 J.W. Marriott and The Ritz Carlton, Grand Lakes Orlando
- 2018 – 2019 Dragon Financial (Miguel Estrada, Retirement Representative)
- 2017 – 2018
- 2016 – 2017 Florida Hospital of Kissimmee (Now A.K.A. Advent Health Kissimmee)
- 2015 – 2016 First Baptist Church of Kissimmee 34741
- 2014 – 2015 The Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints
- 2013 – 2014
- 2012 – 2013 Office Max Store # 0596
- To become a part of Highlands’ PIE, contact Maria Garcia at 407-935-3620