Welcome all current and future Denn John Dragon Athletes!
As we move into the 2020-2021 school year, we would like to share some exciting news with you!
Construction is coming to an end and we will now have a Soccer / Flag Football Field were we will host games, and a track and softball fields for practice on site. Our new facilities gives us this opportunity.
Just a few reminders:
- Students MUST have an athletic physical and COVID-19 waiver on file prior to any participation. Please pick link below for athletic packet.
- Students MUST maintain at least a 2.0 GPA in the previous quarter of participation
- One (1) “F” and or three (3) or more “D’s” will not be allowed on the report card, even if a C average is attained.
- A student-athlete that has two (2) “D’s” on their report card will be placed on academic probation until progress reports come out. Ineligibility will take place immediately if the student remains to have two (2) or more “D’s” on their progress report in any classes.
- ImPact Baseline test- required for all athletes prior to any athletic participation (this is done as a team after teams have been selected).
- Athletic participation- ONE TIME fee of $20.00. This covers athletic uniform rental, equipment, transportation to and from games, and an athletic banquet/award ceremony at the end of the season for Fall sports- January, for Spring sports- May. (Subject to change).
August Sports (Subject to change)
- Cross Country
If you have not done so already, please complete your athletic physical now.
Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Athletic Director Ms. Lovett at firstname.lastname@example.org or
407-935-3560 ext. 16300.