• new phone number                new address     

    Change of Address or Phone Number:  If there is a change of phone number and/or address during the year, please come in to make the changes. It is important to keep the lines of communication open and we thank you, in advance, to your attention to this matter.

    You must provide the school with two proofs of residency:

    (1) lease agreement or mortgage and

    (2) a utility bill (gas, electric, phone or cable).