ASHI Basic First Aid
In this class you will learn how to react in an emergency. Incidents can happen anywhere. Being able to react quickly to life-threatening situations is critical in any environment. With AVERT, your team will learn how to develop situational awareness and take fast action in an emergency.
What you'll learn
- Recognizing warning signs using situational awareness
- Decide whether to Escape, Evade or Attack
- Apply critical bleeding control techniques
- Respond quickly and confidently in an emergency
- Develop and Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
Registration & Contact Info
To register call 407.343.8778 or 407.344.5080 to speak with a Student Services staff.
Tuesday 7/11/23 (9am-12pm)
Tuesday 7/11/23 (2pm-5pm)