EVOC - Emergency Vehicle Operations Course
A large number of emergency service personnel and civilians are being injured and killed each year as a direct result of inappropriate driving of emergency vehicles.
Participants in this course will have the opportunity to gain and/or verify a broad range of competencies associated with emergency vehicle driving. These competencies include basic understanding of emergency vehicle operations as well as the skills necessary for practical application.
This is a 16 hour course under the VFIS - Volunteer Fireman's Insurance Services - curriculum, which day one will be in the classroom and day two will be on the driving pad.
What you'll learn
- Legal aspcts of emergency vehicle driving
- Standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Florida statutes for emergency vehicle operations
- Vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Emergency vehicle operations and safety
- Vehicle competency course
This course is a 2-day commitment
8/1/2022 (Monday) - 8/2/2022 (Tuesday)
Class Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Register & Contact Info
To register for this course call 407.343.8778 or 407.344.5080 to speak with a Student Services staff.