Polo Shirts with collars such as a polo, oxford or dress shirt (with a small logo is acceptable):
Pants-walking shorts, slacks, skirt, skorts, jumper or similar clothing made of twill, corduroy or blue denim fabric (a small logo is acceptable):
Other Things To Remember . . .
• The size of shirts and pants must be appropriate to the student’s body size and not oversized or undersized.
• Shirts must be tucked into the waistband of the pants or skirt. Exceptions will be allowed for students in grades K and 1 and in individual cases at the principal’s discretion.
• The hem of the girls’ skirts or dresses must be no shorter than mid-thigh.
• Elementary and middle school students’ footwear must be closed toe and heel athletic shoes. Platforms and shoes with wheels may not be worn.
• Hats, headgear, or any head covering will not be permitted except when approved by the Principal.
• Clothing can be purchased from any retailer or vendor.
• School administrators have final authority to decide if clothing complies with the rules.
• Parents and students should check with their school about additional shirt colors that are allowed.
• No outer garments without zippers or buttons may be worn on school property unless the outer garment is a school-sponsored item. Inside the classrooms, outer garments must be removed, completely unzipped, or left open for the school uniform to be visible. Hoods must be removed from the head while on school property. School-sponsored sweatshirts from the current school may be worn over the approved school uniform.