SAT Saturday Testing Resources
SAT Saturday testing is coordinated by Dr. Dana Jacobson, College & Career Counselor
Phone: 407-935-3600 ext. 82280
College Board Information Regarding Covid-19 and the Weekend SAT
Weekend SAT Dates/Registration
Upcoming SAT Weekend Administrations, Including Health and Safety Requirements
College Board is providing weekend SAT or SAT Subject Test administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. This includes a new SAT administration on September 26, and the previously scheduled tests on August 29, October 3, November 7 (domestic SAT, international Subject Tests), and December 5. We'll also add a test date in January 2021 if there is demand for it. Please note that as the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic continues to evolve, we will continue to monitor the situation and will let you know if circumstances change closer to the test dates.
Local schools and test centers make individual decisions about whether to administer the SAT. All weekend test centers must adhere to local public health guidelines and follow College Board requirements:
- All students and staff are required to wear a mask or protective face covering during an SAT administration. Students won't be allowed in the test center without a mask, which is required for the duration of testing.
- Students must be seated at least 6 feet apart during testing.
- Students must confirm a series of statements (more below) prior to entering the test center or testing room.
- Students who violate the requirements put in place by their test center or College Board should be dismissed from the test center; if this happens their scores will be canceled and they won't receive a refund.
The CDC recommends taking additional precautions such as:
- Requiring and/or providing gloves, hand sanitizer, or other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Posting signs in highly visible locations (e.g., school entrances, restrooms, etc.) that promote protective measures.
- Encouraging students and staff to practice regular handwashing and stay home if they're sick.
If students don't feel well on test day, please stay home. You'll be able to transfer your registration to another test date at no charge through September. If you'd rather cancel your registration, you'll be issued a full refund. Contact Customer Service between test day and the next business day (Monday, 5 p.m. ET) to make this request.
SAT Test Center Covid-19 Safety Screening
When students arrive on test day, and before letting them into a test center, testing staff will administer a short survey before letting students into a test center to determine if a student should be sent home due to sickness. Testing staff will administer this survey verbally to all students, and deny entry to any student who doesn't confirm all the statements below or refuses to answer them.
- In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for covid-19 test or is presumed to have covid-19.
- I do not have covid-19 or have reason to believe I have covid-19. Symptoms of covid-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantining requirements.
- I agree to wear a mask the entire time I'm at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise I will be dismissed.
- We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn't possible to entirely remove the risk of covid-19 exposure. By entering the testing room, you're accepting that risk.
College Board Assessment Resources- AP, PSAT 8/9, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT School Day
SAT School Day, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 8/9 & Advanced Placement assessments are coordinated by Ms. Nahida Mehta, Assessment Coordinator.
Phone: 407-935-3600 ext. 82651
SAT/NMSQT for ALL 10th & 11th Graders
October 13th No Early Release
SAT School Day for All 12th Graders
October 13th No Early Release
SAT School Day for all 11th Graders
March 23rd No Early Release