Join our Remind group. Text @wk8sports to the number 81010 or https://www.remind.com/join/wk8sports
Middle School Athletics
All athletes must attend a preseason meeting after school. The dates are listed below.
Pre-Season Meeting & Impact Test
Soccer (Boys) Delayed to February Soccer (Girls) Delayed to February Cross Country (Boys) Tuesday, August 25, 2020 Cross Country (Girls) Tuesday, August 25, 2020 Non-Competition Cheer Monday, October 12, 2020 Volleyball (Boys) Monday, September 14, 2020 Volleyball (Girls) Tuesday, September 15, 2020 Basketball (Boys) Monday, November 16, 2020 Basketball (Girls) Monday, November 16, 2020 Flag Football (Boys) Thursday, January 28, 2021 Flag Football (Girls) Thursday, January 28, 2021 Wrestling (Boys) Thursday, January 28, 2021 Wrestling (Girls) Thursday, January 28, 2021 Track and Field (Boys) Thursday, February 11, 2021 Track and Field (Girls) Thursday, February 11, 2021 Softball (Girls) Monday, February 22, 2021
All athletes must meet the following criteria to participate...
All student-athletes must have a current Osceola County Middle School Athletic Packet on file (7-page packet, includes a student's physical by a doctor). Completed Middle School Athletic Packets (7 pages) must be turned in and approved by Mr. Young at least one day prior to trying out. Once the pages are approved, a student may tryout for any sport (pending report card grades. Packets are available on this webpage, in Mr. Young's room, and in the front office.
Golf - Fall
Cross Country - Fall
Soccer - Spring
- Tryouts Day 1: Tuesday, February 23rd until 6pm
- Tryouts Day 2: Wednesday, February 24th until 5pm
- Tryouts Day 3: Thursday, February 25th until 6pm
Track - Spring
More information to come.
- All spectators are required to purchase a ticket online prior to an athletic event.
- All tickets can be purchased at the following website- https://www.osceolaschools.net/Page/6604
- 8th grade and under - $1
- 9th grade to Adult - $3
- All children must have a ticket unless they will sit on their parents laps
- Staff members wanting a ticket should email Ryan Adams 48 hours prior to the event.
- No tickets are sold at the door.
Please contact our Athletic Director, Mr. Young, with any questions.