STUDENT LAPTOPS OVERVIEW
One of the most exciting things about being a student at Celebration High School is you are entitled to district distributed laptop. The device is allowed to go home with the student and returned each day for classroom use. The student will need to bring the device to school every day fully charged ready for class. The device will be filtered and monitored during school and home use. Students will be responsible for taking care of all equipment and returning it in the same condition in which it was provided. If any equipment is intentionally damaged or lost while it is checked out to a student, they must contact the school and a fee will be issued based on the situation.
In the event that a device is stolen, damaged, or not returned:
- If device is broken or stolen, report immediatley to school personnel.
- District will deactivate the devide if not returned or stolen.
- Assess Student Discipline if deemed if it was intentionally damaged.
- Parent will file an incident report with the school SRO if device is stolen.
- If not returned at the end of agreement, SDOC will file a police report.
Parents and Students - Please make sure you download, read, and save a copy of the following forms for your records:
- SDOC Parent Technology Letter (English) (Spanish)
- SDOC Student Laptop Responsibilities (English) (Spanish)
- SDOC District Guidelines for Student Computers (English) (Spanish)
Before we are able to distribute any technology device to a student, it is required that the SDOC Borrowers Form below is completed and signed by both the student and parent. These forms will be submitted to school personnel at the time of laptop distribution.
Okay students, we get it. Sometimes things break, you get locked out, etc. We are here to help. If you have tech issues, you should always try and visit our school techs in the Media Center, available during both lunches. If you cannot visit during lunch, however, please scan or click on the QR code below and you will be contacted within 72 hours for support.