Students must adhere to the Osceola School District uniform policy:
*School administrators have the final authority to decide if clothing complies with Distrcit rules*
Polos, college shirts, and spirit shirt...
- Students must wear either a navy, white, black, or yellow/gold polo Monday through Thursday
- Students may wear a college/university t-shirt and or jersey on Thursdays to support college and career readiness
- School spirit t-shirts (club/athletic team t-shirts included) can be worn on Fridays only. School spirit t-shirts can be purchased in the front office for $10.00
Khaki's, jeans, and shorts...
- Students are required to wear either khaki, navy, black or denim pants, shorts, or skirts
- Jackets and sweatshirts must be fully able to unzip.
- No Pullovers will be allowed.
- Pullovers, jackets, and or sweaters that cannot be unzipped or unbuttoned
- Crocs or and other footwear that has an open tow or heal
- Jeans and pants that are excessively distressed or altered in manner which shows skin
- Jogger, athletic pants/shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants/shorts
- Hats are not allowed