Athletic Participation fee - $35 per athlete per year. This fee is to be paid on My School Bucks (with Credit/Debit Card) or directly to your coach or to Mr. Godfrey in the Deans office (cash or check only).
Return to Play Summer 2020 - A message from our Athletic Director
I am happy to report that we've been given the go-ahead to start back with our summer conditioning programs beginning June 15th. However, our workouts and training this summer will look much different than years past due to the new COVID-19 and CDC regulations. We will cover these with you prior to starting our programs on the 15th, but at a minimum you will need:
- Your own bag (backpack, gym bag of some sort that can be closed and secured) as we will not be utilizing locker rooms
- Personal Mask
- Personal Towel
- Water bottle - we are not using communal water sources (water fountains, waterboy's, etc). Please bring enough
- water to keep you hydrated for that day
- Change of clothes
- Proper footwear
In planning ahead for potential return to train, I am asking you to please get Eligibility Paperwork updated as quickly as possible. Most of our student-athletes physicals have expired by now, so you will need to update your paperwork. Students will need to ensure they have have an athletic packet completed and complete their clearance paperwork by visiting www.athleticclearance.com
Just a reminder... We (the Athletic Department) will not accept partially completed packets. If you don't have everything completed on the checklist I've listed below, you will not be permitted to participate until everything is complete.
- Completed Physical, signed and STAMPED by a Doctor’s Office
- Updated Athletic Clearance profile for 2020-21, complete with contact info and parent signatures (Make sure to check all sports they may be interested in playing on the bottom of the "Confirmation Page").
- Signed "Confirmation Page" from Athletic Clearance by both Parent and Student-Athlete attached to and turned in with physical packet
- Completed (and signed by performing physician) ECG Confirmation Page (Included in packet) - only needed if rising 9th grader or new student to SCHS
- $35 Participation fee - Due week of 1st game/contest. You can pay this as you do your online clearance via Credit Card, or pay your Coach during the first week of the season
Remember, you only need to do the ECG 1x while in high school. I have a list of who's completed it this past year that I will share with our coaching staff. We are working on a list of health providers who can provide physicals and ECG testing at a reasonable cost if your primary health provider is not able to provide you services.
All Athletic Packets are available from your Coach, can be printed by clicking the links found above, or you can email the AD at email@example.com and request one from him. Remember all summer conditioning programs are voluntary. While we want you to be a part of what we're doing in preparation for the new school year, we certainly understand the right of your parents to do what they feel is in your best interest.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information. Again, hope all is well with you and your families!
Eric Godfrey, M. Ed
St. Cloud High School