Dress Code at CAES
School Uniform Guidelines:
- Navy blue, black, or khaki pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers or similar clothing
- White, navy blue, light blue or royal blue shirts with a collar
- School and spirit shirts on specified days chosen by the school
- The size of shirts and pants must be appropriate to the student's body size.
- The hem of skirts or jumpers must be no shorter than mid-thigh.
- Footwear must be closed toe. No platforms or shoes with wheels are allowed.
- Hats, head gear, or any head covering will not be permitted except when approved by the Principal.
- School administrators have final authority to decide whether clothing complies with policy rules.
After the first violation, the student will be verbally warned and the parents will be notified.