DUAL ENROLLMENT INFORMATION – VALENCIA COLLEGE
Important Dates Spring 2021 Enrollment
- Application Opens: Monday, September 14, 2020
- Application Closes: Monday, October 19, 2020
- Test Score Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020
What is Dual Enrollment (DE)?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home education students an opportunity to participate in an academic acceleration program.
Dual Enrollment allows students to pursue an advanced curriculum that earns the student both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Dual Enrollment Requirements
- Have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Earn a qualifying score on one of the following college placement exams: SAT, ACT, PERT
- Have approval of the assigned high school guidance counselor (included in the application)
- Have parental/guardian permission (included in the application)
Valencia College Dual Enrollment Test Score Requirements
Math: 114 (Intermediate Algebra)
123 (College Algebra)
Math: 24 (Intermediate Algebra)
26.5 (College Algebra)
Math: 19 (Intermediate Algebra)
21 (College Algebra)
PERT TESTING & DUAL ENROLLMENT
Students interested in applying for Dual Enrollment for the Spring 2021 semester, please see the important information below regarding PERT testing:
September 8-11, 2020: PERT testing for face-to-face students.
October 19-23, 2020: PERT testing for Option 2 digital students. Students who are currently taking courses digitally will have the option to come to campus and take the PERT test.
Independently sign up for PERT test online with Valencia. If you chose to sign up for the PERT online with Valencia will be responsible for all aspects of the sign-up process.
Students please complete the form below to sign up for PERT testing on-campus at Liberty High School. Please read the form instructions and notes completely. If you are on-campus students once you complete the form, you will be provided a pass and scheduled for a testing date. If you are a digital student you will be added to a Dual Enrollment TEAMS account and information will be provided to you able on-campus testing.