In order to help incoming middle and high school students and parents become familiar with their new schools for next year, Osceola County's secondary schools will host Student Orientation Nights. Click to learn more!
The Osceola County School Board has named Terry Castillo as Board Chairwoman and Julius Melendez as Board Vice-Chairman, effective November 16, 2021.
The Osceola School Board is committed to the safety and security of all students, staff, and visitors. The Osceola School District has detailed comprehensive safety and emergency plans for every site, and all schools regularly conduct various drills, such as fire drills, severe weather drills, and intruder drills, to prepare students for an emergency.
The Osceola School District is committed to engaging all stakeholders in the education of our children. Only when we build strong relationships with our staff, students, families and community members can we best meet the needs of each and every student.
Ms. Misty M. Cruz
407-933-3910 Extension: 60100
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am excited to return as Principal and to serve each of you.
As we all come back together on campus, I know there will be some challenges, but I have no doubt that we will unite as one Charger Family. For many Chargers, they have not been on campus since March 2019. It will take time, patience and understanding as many readjust coming back to school. We will work together to recognize everyone's needs and to ensure success.
This summer a group of students came together to look at the student survey data and identify student needs to improve relationships with all stakeholders. The BOLTS (Be Open Let's Talk) are working on events for all Chargers to improve and strengthen our culture. Some amazing events are coming soon, and I am very proud of the work our students are doing.
Thank you for your support of Liberty High School. I look forward to the upcoming school year and as always, 1…2…3…Go Chargers!!!
Misty M. Cruz, Principal
Mission and Vision
Liberty High School will ensure that every student is successful in a safe and secure environment, with access to the necessary social and academic skills needed for post-secondary readiness and to be responsible citizens.
Liberty High School strives to be a school of community with pride for inclusion and safety for all students.
School Resource Officers (SROs)
Deputy Jose A. Lopez-Quintero
About Deputy Jose A. Lopez-Quintero
- Deputy Sheriff-School Resource Officer- Osceola County Sheriff’s Office – School Safety Division
- Serving the community of Osceola County since 2015.
- Crisis Intervention Team and School Resource Officer certified since 2018.
- Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Science-Biology and a Master’s degree in Science-Biotechnology. Active member of the Knights of Columbus Council 4726, Puerto Rico’s Phi Eta Mu fraternity, Amateur Radio Relay League, and LWRA Amateur Radio Club.
- Helping my community of Poinciana is my number one priority. I enjoy protecting and mentoring my school’s number one resource, our children.