The Osceola School Board is committed to the safety and security of all students, staff, and visitors. The Osceola School District has detailed comprehensive safety and emergency plans for every site, and all schools regularly conduct various drills, such as fire drills, severe weather drills, and intruder drills, to prepare students for an emergency.
The Osceola School District is committed to engaging all stakeholders in the education of our children. Only when we build strong relationships with our staff, students, families and community members can we best meet the needs of each and every student.
August 3, 2022
August 4, 2022
August 5, 2022
August 8, 2022
August 9, 2022
August 10, 2022
September 5, 2022
September 23, 2022
With great excitement and honor, I welcome you to Liberty High School (LBHS). At LBHS, our goal is to create an active, engaging learning environment where every student develops a love for learning and the tools to become a lifelong learner. My career as an educator has created a strong foundation in academics and built a collaborative and supportive learning culture.
As your instructional leader, I will make sure that our students will be at the forefront of every decision we make as a school. We will strive to teach and provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful future. We will encourage and teach curiosity and problem-solving and instill a lifelong love of learning. We are all very excited about the 2022 - 2023 school year, where classrooms will be full of activities and ideas that challenge and inspire our students.
Thank you for choosing LBHS and allowing my team and I to work with your children each day.
Dr. La Tonia Harris, Principal
Tel: 407-933-3910 Extension: 60100
Mission and Vision
Liberty High School will ensure that every student is successful in a safe and secure environment, with access to the necessary social and academic skills needed for post-secondary readiness and to be responsible citizens.
Liberty High School strives to be a school of community with pride for inclusion and safety for all students.
School Resource Officers (SROs)
Deputy Jose A. Lopez-Quintero
About Deputy Jose A. Lopez-Quintero
- Deputy Sheriff-School Resource Officer- Osceola County Sheriff’s Office – School Safety Division
- Serving the community of Osceola County since 2015.
- Crisis Intervention Team and School Resource Officer certified since 2018.
- Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Science-Biology and a Master’s degree in Science-Biotechnology. Active member of the Knights of Columbus Council 4726, Puerto Rico’s Phi Eta Mu fraternity, Amateur Radio Relay League, and LWRA Amateur Radio Club.
- Helping my community of Poinciana is my number one priority. I enjoy protecting and mentoring my school’s number one resource, our children.