Dress Code & ID's
- Students will wear PATHS logo polos in blue, lime green, white, gray or black.
- Pants may be khaki, navy or black. No Jeans (black or blue) are allowed except on Fridays. No rips or tears in pants. No leggings or athletic wear.
- Appropriate length skirts may be worn in khaki, navy or black.
- No shorts allowed.
- For safety purposes, no Crocs allowed.
- No hoodies with the exception of a PATHS or oTECH hoody. All others must have a zipper.
- Spirit T-shirts allowed on Fridays with blue or black jeans.
- In honor of the class of 2023, students may wear a college T- shirt on the 23rd of each month.
- Exceptions due to oTECH requirements for Juniors and Seniors- each program has their own specific uniform.
SCHOOL POLO'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
Summer Uniform Purchasing Dates: (cash or check)
- June13th & 20th, from 10AM – 2PM
- July 18th & 25th, from 10AM – 2PM