Registration Information

  • Registration Paper Work-What To Bring

    Please print and fill out HHS Registration Packet

    Also please bring:

    1. Parent Photo ID
    2. Student Social Security Card and Birth Certificate
    3. Withdrawal paperwork from past school including any transcripts
    4. Proof of Residence (see below for rules)
    5. Vaccinations on FL blue 680 form and Physical