- Click here for more details regarding dual enrollment opportunities
- Students may attend full-time or part-time, depending on program availability.
- Osceola County public high school students are provided tuition, lab fees, and textbooks free of charge. Some programs may require additional supplies not covered by the School District. Dual Enrollment students will be informed of any costs associated with their program of interest during orientation.
- Some programs will not be completed within their dual enrollment timeline. In these cases, program completion will require enrollment as an adult student.
- Some programs require students to complete a drug screening test and federal law enforcement background check before engaging in clinical and other learning experiences off-campus.
- All Dual Enrollment acceptances are based on the following criteria:
- Student must be a junior or senior
- Minimum 2.0 unweighted GPA
- Student meets minimum graduation requirements at the time of application
- Student demonstrates mastery on FSA exam during 10th grade OR has produced an appropriate concordant score on the SAT or ACT exam OR has an official FSA waiver from their high school
- Student must have minimal attendance issues (i.e. tardiness,absences, skipping class)
- No level 3 referrals or higher within previous 6 months
- History of satisfactory academic progress
- TABE test required within the first 6 weeks of start date (to be taken at oTECH)