The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is an application for the Federal Pell Grant program from the U.S. Government, among other financial aid options. It is commonly required by most colleges and universities and is the most utilized of financial aid forms across the nation.
If you need assistance with this application, please prepare by locating any of the below documents:
- Student & Parent FSA ID information to electronically login & sign – Creating one ahead of time will help with the process at this event.
- Student Social Security number
- Parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student,and marriage/divorce dates, birthdays, etc.
- Student driver’s license number if you have one
- Citizenship documentation, if applicable
- 2020 Federal tax information or tax return forms (1040, 1040EZ, 1040A, ect.) including IRS W-2 forms, for you, and your parents if you are a dependent student (if parents filed under “married filing jointly” we will need both parents W-2s).
If you are attending an upcoming FAFSA Workshop at PATHS, you will need to print and complete the following application to help you gather needed information for completing the process. Bring this document as well as the documents you used to complete it (some of the above bulleted list) when you come to the workshop for assistance.