- Code of Student Conduct for The School District of Osceola County
- Dress Code Policy (Page 7 of Code of Student Conduct for The School District of Osceola County)
Broken Laptop Policy
"Any repairs on a damaged laptop must be paid for by the student assigned to / responsible for the device, even if someone else accidentally damages it.
Please leave your laptops in the case at all times in order to ensure its protection.
- Osceola School for the Arts allows students with a valid Florida Drivers License to park on campus during the school year.
- Students must complete the Student Parking Permit Application and provide all of the required documents to complete the process.
- Student Parking Fee: $27 and can only be paid through MySchoolBucks.
- Student Parking Checklist:
- Complete Student Parking Permit Application
- Copy of valid Florida Drivers License
- Copy of valid vehicle registration
- Copy of valid automotive insurance
Student Parking Permits are processed in the Attendance Office.