Welcome to the Poinciana High School Testing Page!
Crystal Farrell: Assistant Principal of College and Career and Assessments
- Be present (Come to school regularly, Report to your testing location at the designated date & time, & Put forth effort to do well)
- Electronic devices (cellphones, MP3, smart watches, iPods, etc.) should be turned off and placed in your bags BEFORE you enter the testing room.
- Place your bag in the designated area in the testing room.
- Report to the seat indicated on the testing list or as directed by the testing room administrator
- Only bottled water and a small snack is allowed at your testing station and YOU are responsible for cleaning up after yourself (Allowed for FSA/Pearson/WIDA/PERT test only)
- Talking/noise should be at a minimal as students are being seated
- Talking/noise should cease when the testing administrator/proctor indicates that they are ready to begin
- Remain seated unless given permission to leave your seat
Bring your 1 to 1 lap top fully charged to testing with the power cord.
Pencils, worksheets, and/or reference sheets as required for PERT, FSA, and EOCs will be provided.
Bio EOC July 13
US History EOC July 14
Alg 1 EOC July 18-19
Geom EOC July 20-21
Please contact our testing coordinator with any questions concerning school testing.