• Transcript Request

    Former students who have already graduated or who have withdrawn to attend another school outside of the Osceola county school district, please request transcripts from the district's records department


    Current student may submit their transcript request to Steffanie Fuentes: steffanie.fuentes@osceolaschools.net

    Please include some form of identification (student ID/driver's license) attached to your email request.