Home Education families must reside in Osceola County and may apply anytime throughout the school year. Students may take up to 4 core classes (English, Math, Science & Social Studies) at once with OVS.
Please follow the steps below:
- Withdraw from your home zoned school, should your transfer be from a physical school in Osceola County.
- Submit your letter of intent via email to the Home Education Department at email@example.com.
- Create an account on flvs.net (Please click on Elementary or Middle/High to create an account for the appropriate grade range: Create Elementary FLVS account, Create Middle/High FLVS account)
- Sign up for the 4 core classes (English, Math, Science & Social Studies) you were going to take this semester at your prior school, choosing Osceola Virtual School as the virtual school to take the courses with.
- Once you receive your letter confirming your registration/approval with Home Education, please call our office at 407-870-1445 so we can assist you with any other questions you may have.
Why choose Osceola Virtual School as your Home Education curriculum?
- We have a local (St. Cloud) office and administration for ease of communication, who is here to help you immediately should you require assistance.
- We use Osceola County teachers, with whom we are in daily contact should you need assistance or have questions.
- Our teachers have daily open office hours, students can ask questions or book appointments for additional help and support.
- We are pleased to announce we are now a K-12 school that offers curriculum for all grade levels.
- Home Education students can take up to four courses with OVS at a time (often the 4 core subjects) and still take electives through FLVS!
- Core courses are designed to be completed in 18 weeks or less!