Application window for second semester: November 16 through December 11. Classes begin January 4, 2021.
Who can apply:
- Any student who is currently enrolled in kindergarten through 12th grade and meets the below eligibility requirements.
Eligibility requirements to be considered for enrollment to Osceola Virtual School:
- State or district assessment scores at grade level or above
- Grade of C or above in all courses
- High school students, cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- High school students must be on track to graduate
- Successfully promoted to the next grade
How to Apply to Osceola Virtual School:
Fill out Osceola Virtual School's Application OR scan our QRL application code to apply.
How will I know if my child was accepted into the OVS program?
- You will be notified via email to the email address provided on the application. Email notifications will be sent on or before December 11, 2020. The email will also include what enrolling documents are needed as well as a deadline for those documents to be received.
If my child is not accepted, when would we have another opportunity to apply?
- OVS opens our registration twice a year. The application window for the start of the school year, will open sometime in April. The application window for second semester, will open sometime in November. Please watch our admissions page for updates when our enrollment window is open.
If my child is accepted, what documents are needed for enrollment?
- If your child is an in-district transfer (currently attends a public Osceola County school) we will need to receive the following:
Signed OVS agreement (agreement will be sent with acceptance letter email)
- If you child is coming from a private/charter school or out of state we will need to receive the following:
Signed OVS agreement (Agreement will be sent with acceptance email)
Completed and signed registration form (must be a physical signature, electronic signatures are not accepted)
Enrolling parent’s driver’s license
Child’s Birth Certificate
Last report card or Official Transcript* if high school credits were received
Withdrawal paperwork from current school (Only withdrawal your student if you receive an OVS acceptance letter)
If applicable, copies of the following: IEP, 504, GIFTED or ELL paperwork.
*An official transcript would be received in a sealed envelope to be opened by us.