Welcome to Records Management
Mission: Responsible for the maintenance of school district records, according to applicable laws, providing access to records that are open for public inspection and review, and protecting those that are confidential and exempt.
Vision: Providing the best customer service to the District's stakeholders, including parents, students, taxpayers, employees, and the public.
- Provides transcripts, immunizations and other records to current and former students. Click here to request these records.
- Provides replacement diplomas to former students. Click here for information on how to request a replacement diploma.
- Provides education verification for employers seeking to hire one of our former students. Click here for information on how to request an education verification.
- Manages the retention and secure destruction of records that are eligible for disposition.
- Serves as a resource for district staff regarding a multitude of subjects encompassing records topics
GED transcripts and diplomas can be obtained from the Florida Department of Education.
The School District of Osceola County only maintains records for public schools. Charter and private school records need to be obtained from those schools directly.
If you need information regarding Public Records, please contact our Community Relations Office.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office in writing.
817 Bill Beck Blvd.,
Building 2000, Room 22
Kissimmee, FL 34744
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Wednesday
7:00 am to 4:30 pm Thursday, closed Fridays
E-mail address: email@example.com
Records requests will be processed up until 15 minutes before closing time.
Supervisor of Records Management