Welcome to the Human Resources Department
The Department of Human Resources and Employee Relations serves the Osceola District Schools and it's community by focusing their efforts on the recruitment, hiring, and retention of a diversified, highly qualified workforce. Our Department is committed to providing quality customer service to our prospective, current, and previous employees.
Osceola County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, disability, age, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, social and family background, linguistic preference, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by law in its educational programs, services or activities or in its hiring or employment practices. Retaliation against an employee for engaging in a protected activity is prohibited.
[Please read our Notice of Equity and Non-Discrimination Policies.]
Human Resources and Employee Relations Contact emails:
- Address Changes: OsceolaHR@osceolaschools.net
- Certification Department: CertHelp@osceolaschools.net
- Fingerprinting Department: Fingerprints@osceolaschools.net
- Human Resources Department: OsceolaHR@osceolaschools.net
- Loan Forgiveness: LoanForgiveness@osceolaschools.net
- Sick Leave Bank: SickBank@osceolaschools.net
- Sick Leave Transfers: SickLeaveTransfer@osceolaschools.net
Transcripts should be sent directly from the school to:
Verification of Employment/Experience:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may call the District’s ADA Office at 407-870-4800 for assistance.
In the event you want to request an accommodation, the links for the required forms are below:
- ADA - Workplace Accommodation Request Form
- Healthcare Provider Certification of Medical Impairment Form
Please email completed ADA forms to Gladys Maxwell at Gladys.Maxwell@osceolaschools.net
Returning Career Applicants - Click the link below to access the application website: