How Do I Make a Public Records Request?

  • According to state law, all state, county, and municipal non-exempt records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. If you would like to make a public records request of the Osceola School District, please contact the Community Relations Department in one of the following ways, and we would be happy to assist you:



    In person:
    The Community Relations Office is located at 817 Bill Beck Blvd. in Kissimmee.
    Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

    By Mail:
    Community Relations
    Osceola School District
    817 Bill Beck Blvd.
    Kissimmee, FL 34744

    A fee of .15 cents per single-sided copy may apply. According to state law, if the nature or volume of the public records request to be inspected or copied requires extensive use of resources or clerical assistance to fulfill, the school district may charge the associated cost, in addition to the actual cost of any duplication.

How Do I Request Transcripts Or Other Student Records?

  • If you'd like to request student transcripts, a high school diploma, or any other student records, please visit or Records Department website.