How to Register for Before the Bell (Middle School)?
We would love to have your child join the program!
If you would like to register your child in our program you may register at the Main Office located at 1200 Vermont Avenue, Bldg 10 St. Cloud, FL 34769. from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm. Or, please follow the directions below to REGISTER ONLINE.
A student may be enrolled in the Extended Day Learning Program when he/she is:
- Able to be independent in daily self-care needs
- No danger to him/herself or others.
- Able to participate in large group activities
- Able to remain within the the program location
How do I Register my student for The Before the Bell middle school program?
Step1. Click HERE To: (1) VIEW, (2) COMPLETE AND (3) SUBMIT ONLINE The Extended Learning Program Application. Please fill in COMPLETELY!
Step 2. Click HERE To: (1) DOWNLOAD, (2) COMPLETE AND (3) PRINT the FORMS. Then, EMAIL the documents to ELPDocuments@osceolaschools.net
OR SCAN and FAX the Completed Forms to 407-343-8652
Step 3. Click HERE To (1) DOWNLOAD AND (2) RETAIN Important Payment Information.
PAY ENROLLMENT FEES.
In order for your child to be enrolled in our program, all of the enrollment fees must be paid in full.
The Enrollment Fees are the Following:
1. A non-refundable $20.00 Registration fee for each child. Check or Money Order ONLY. This registration fee is paid once every fiscal year.
2. A deposit. This fee is the same amount of your weekly fee. Your deposit is used to secure a space for your child during an unexpected absence, and can also be used for your child's last week in our program.
3. The weekly fee for your child's first week in our program.
***If you would like to be put on the waiting list, once you complete the registration form you have the option to fax it in to 407-343-8652 or mail it to our main office located at 1200 Vermont Ave., St. Cloud, FL 34769.