Support your community while earning an extra income!
We are currently hiring School Bus Drivers and Attendants for the upcoming 2021 - 2022 school year. Our School Bus Drivers and Attendants make a difference in the lives of students they transport to and from schools and special events. No previous experience is needed to apply, we will train qualified applicants.
If you are interested in joining the School District of Osceola County Transportation Services Division, please apply online or contact us at 407-518-4540 to schedule an appointment.
- Free on the job training for your CDL License
- Flexible Schedules
- No nights or weekends required
- Major holidays and summers off
- FRS retirement plan offered
- Great benefits after completion of probationary period
- GED/HS Diploma preferred
- Valid Florida Driver's License (minimum 3 years driving)
- Must be 21 years or older