The Transportation Services Department of Osceola County School District is using Bus Bulletin notification system to notify schools, parents, and students when there are bus delays, substitute drivers and/or a schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays, route split, or combinations is affecting your child's bus, please register with Bus Bulletin.
- Bus bulletin is a FREE service
- Registration is simple and fast
- You will need your child's student ID#
- Multiply Notification Options: text messages, phones calls, emails, or all three
- Your PRIVACY is protected
For more information, or to sign up and start receiving notifications, please visit www.busbulletin.com/parents.
If you need assistance with registration, call The Parent Hotline with Osceola District Schools Transportation Department at 407-518-4540