Enrollment Question 1

  • Is the student currently enrolled in a public/charter school in the School District of Osceola County and transferring to a new school?

    If yes:
    • Contact
    the student's current school of enrollment to withdraw
    • Contact the new school to complete necessary enrollment paperwork online
    You will need Proof of Address: See Address Requirements Document
       If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school.

    If no, select one of the other two icons below.

    Option 2 Option 3