Enrollment Question 2

  • Has the student EVER been enrolled in a public/charter school in the School District of Osceola County?  

    If yes:
    • Contact your child's zoned school to complete necessary enrollment paperwork online.
    • You will need Proof of Address: See Address Requirements Document
       If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school.
    • You will also need Current Immunizations and Physical Exam Information. See Enrollment Requirements

    If no, select one of the other two icons below.

    Option 1 Option 3