Enrollment Question 3
Is the student NEW to the School District of Osceola County?
This means the student has never attended a public/charter school in the School District of Osceola County for any services, including speech therapy, physical therapy, registered with Home School, participated in school sports, etc.
If YES, you will need to upload the following documents online:
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Two Proofs of Address: See Address Requirements (English) OR Address Requirements (Spanish)
- Student(s) verification of Age, see Enrollment Requirements Checklist (English) OR Enrollment Requirements Checklist (Spanish)
- Parent(s) or Guardian(s) Government issued Identification, Driver's License or Passport [See Enrollment Requirements Checklist (English) OR Enrollment Requirements Checklist (Spanish)]
- Current Immunizations and Physical Exam: See Immunization Requirements
- Home Language Survey, download it here
If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school.
**You will need an email address. You may reuse an e-mail address to complete more than one online enrollment application**
Get Started with the Online Enrollment Application Below:
Only use Firefox or Chrome browsers. The online application will NOT work in Internet Explorer.
Please complete the online enrollment application. [You must complete a separate application for each student]
Once you complete the online application, contact the school to complete the enrollment process by phone,
To view other options that may apply to your child's enrollment, click one of the icons below.