Enrollment Question 3
Is the student NEW to the School District of Osceola County?
This means the student has never attended a public/charter school in the School District of Osceola County for any services, including speech therapy, physical therapy, registered with Home School, participated in school sports, etc.
• Complete and submit the online enrollment application. You must complete a separate application for each student.
• You will need an email address. You may reuse an e-mail address once you complete the online enrollment application.
• Only use Firefox or Chrome browsers. The online application will not work in Internet Explorer.
• Social Security Number (optional)
• Have the following information available:
• Emergency contact information
• Contact the school to complete the enrollment process
• You will need Proof of Address If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school. See Proof of Address Document
• Current Immunizations and Physical Exam Information. See Rules of Enrollment
• Verification of Age, see Enrollment Requirements
- Home Language Survey, download it here
If the school you are attempting to enroll is NOT your zoned school, you must also have School Choice approval prior to enrolling at the school.
Online Enrollment Application: Please complete the online application.
To view other questions that might apply, click one of the icons below.