There are many careers (especially in the trades) that do not require an education before starting your career. Students can land full-time careers right out of high school that come with benefits, including paid training.
Students earn full-time careers right out of high school through the CTE pathways located in our high schools, including construction and healthcare.
Students planning to apply for full-time employment after high school graduation should:
- Explore our Professionalism resources - where you can review everything from interviewing skills to writing a professional resume
- Participate in a mock interview with their College & Career Counselor
- Research hiring practices of companies they are interested in working for
Career, Technical, Adult, and Community Education
- CTE Bright Futures Scholarships
- Osceola Technical College
- Osceola Technical College Dual Enrollment
Junior Achievement (JA)
Since inception, Junior Achievement has been committed to "experiential learning". Taking it to the next level, Junior Achievement of Central Florida is proud of JA Inspire and JA Finance Park.
These dramatic programs significantly transform how every local student is taught to view the world of work, free enterprise and their possibilities for success in it.
JA Inspire allows our 8th grade students to explore many different careers by attending a Career Fair. JA Finance Park provides opportunities for our high school students to learn financial literacy.
Senior Planning Checklist
Seniors - you can use this checklist to help you track your progress toward landing a full-time career!