Choice Registration is Now Open
for New Applicants, Charter and Home Education students
If you received an acceptance letter*, please contact the Choice school and REGISTER TODAY!
*For further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-870-4847.
**In-District Students: For students currently enrolled in a public school managed by the School District of Osceola County no further action is required; all records will be transferred internally. However, schools may request a new registration form to update contact information.
***For all applicants: If you decide for your child to remain at the current school, please notify our office via email@example.com by June 30, 2020.
The Choice is still yours!
Parents are welcome to submit a Choice application for the 2020-2021 school year.
All applications will be considered only after all applicants in the wait pool have been assigned to the requested Choice school.
If you are interested in submitting a late School Choice Application click on the link provided herein and email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Application for Admission
An additional application for admission is required for the following schools or programs:
1. Celebration High School – IB Programme Only
2. Gateway High School – IB Programme Only
3. NeoCity Academy
4. Professional and Technical High School (PATHS)
5. Tohopekaliga High School (Auditions Required for Selected Programs)
1. Every Student applying must complete an application.
2. A maximum of two Choice schools or programs preferences per application may be selected.
3. Applicants are considered for their first option only.
4. Second choices are considered if the district is unable to grant the first choice.
5. Available seats vary per school.
6. Parent notification letters will be sent via postal.
Note: Parent notification letters for students who applied by February 3, 2020 were mailed at the end of March and beginning of April 2020. If you have not received a letter, please contact us at email@example.com.
Choice for Capacity
There are seats available beyond the offered Choice programs. If you are not interested in a Choice program, you may select Choice for Capacity on the Choice application.
Public School Choice is the practice of allowing all families to make meaningful decisions about how and where their children will receive a primary and secondary education from a variety of public schools and programs. In Florida, Public School Choice options may include, but not be limited to, controlled open enrollment, charter schools, alternative schools, special programs, advanced placement, dual enrollment, International Baccalaureate, virtual school, home school and CTE Academies. Public School Choice options are also encompassed in the Opportunity Scholarship Program and the McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program.