There is still time to apply for the 2022-2023 school year.
All Choice applications received after January 28, 2022 are considered late. Late applications do not participate in the Spring lottery and are considered only after all applicants in the wait pool have been assigned to the requested Choice school. Parents who are interested in submitting a late Choice application may do so by clicking on the gear below. You must use FIREFOX or CHROME as your browser.
Instructions on How to Apply as a New Student to the School District of Osceola County - Two Step Process
Additional Application for Admission
An additional application for admission is required for the following schools or programs:
- Celebration High School – IB Programme Only
- Gateway High School – IB Programme Only
- NeoCity Academy
- Professional and Technical High School (PATHS)
- Tohopekaliga High School (Auditions Required for Selected Programs)
- Osceola Business Academy (OBA)
- Osceola County School for the Arts (OCSA)
1. Every student applying must complete an application.
2. A maximum of two Choice schools or programs preferences per application may be selected.
3. Second choices are considered if the district is unable to grant the first choice.
4. Available seats vary per school.
5. Parent notification letters will be sent via email.
*For further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-870-4847.
**For all applicants: If you decide for your child to remain at the current school, please notify our office via email@example.com.
Choice for Capacity
There are seats available beyond the offered Choice programs. If you are not interested in a Choice program, you may select Choice for Capacity on the Choice application.
Public School Choice is the practice of allowing all families to make meaningful decisions about how and where their children will receive a primary and secondary education from a variety of public schools and programs. In Florida, Public School Choice options may include, but not be limited to, controlled open enrollment, charter schools, alternative schools, special programs, advanced placement, dual enrollment, International Baccalaureate, virtual school, home school and CTE Academies. Public School Choice options are also encompassed in the Opportunity Scholarship Program and the McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program.
*For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-870-4847.
**In-District Students: For students currently enrolled in a public school managed by the School District of Osceola County no further action is required; all records will be transferred internally. However, schools may request a new registration form to update contact information.
***For all applicants: If you decide for your child to remain at the current school, please notify our office via email@example.com.
CLICK Below to View Our School Tours